Toothworks Brookfield Place Dental in Toronto is looking for a full-time Certified Dental Assistant to join our team.
Toothworks Brookfield Place Dental is looking to hire a Certified Dental Assistant to join our busy and well established practice. Our total commitment is to excellence in dentistry. Our outstanding team is committed to providing our patients with uncompromising quality, caring attention and extraordinary 5-star service. We strongly believe that by educating our patients, we empower them to make choices that will greatly impact their smile and overall well-being.
The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As a CDA at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
- Access to dcinstitute.ca through a preferred partnership
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Practice specific social events and community involvement
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Certified Dental Assistant Certification
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.