Toothworks Pine Ridge Dental in Scarborough is looking for a part-time Registered Dental Hygienist to join our team.
Location: Toothworks Pine Ridge Dental, Scarborough
Schedule: Part-Time (Saturdays, 8am - 2pm | Mondays, 2pm - 9pm | Tuesdays & Wednesdays 4:45pm - 9pm)
Toothworks Pine Ridge Dental is looking for a Dental Hygienist to join our team. Our practice offers a complete range of family dental care supported by our comprehensive dental hygiene program, the full scope of orthodontic treatments and cosmetic dentistry, including Invisalign and the services of our specialty doctors.The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As a Hygienist at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
- Appropriately assesses, plans, implements and evaluates services for patient care
- Performs all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Providing consistent patient experience during hygiene visit
- Establishes strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Registered and/or licensed by the dental hygiene regulatory authority within province; in good standing
- Valid CPR Certification
- Abeldent: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental Hygienist: 1 year (Preferred)
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.