Toothworks Sterling Dental in Scarborough is looking for a part-time Dental Hygienist to join our team.
Location: Toothworks Sterling Dental, Scarborough
Schedule: Part-Time (Tuesdays, 10am - 7pm | Thursdays, 10am - 8pm | Fridays, 9am - 5pm | Saturdays, 9am - 4pm)
Toothworks Sterling Dental is currently looking to hire a Dental Hygienist to join their well-established and fast-paced clinic located in Scarborough. The successful Dental Hygienist candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As Registered Dental Hygienist, at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
- Access to dcinstitute.ca through a preferred partnership
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Practice specific social events and community involvement
- Performs all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Serve as health promoters enabling people to increase control over their oral health
- Conduct dental radiographs for the purpose of dental hygiene diagnosis
- Identify potential oral health opportunities and provide appropriate clinical feedback for dentist
- Gathers and reviews patient charts at each patient visit, updating any necessary information
- Maintains practice equipment and instruments, cleans hygiene room daily
- Applies principles of infection control and ensures safe working conditions
- Registered Dental Hygienist
- Previous experience considered an asset
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.