What is a Night Guard?
A night guard helps protect your teeth from the effects of teeth grinding (bruxism) and Jaw Muscle Dysfunction (TMD). If you are experiencing a sore jaw, headaches or tooth sensitivity after sleep, ask your dentist if a night guard is right for you.
This Service is Available at All Toothworks Locations
- Bay Adelaide Dental, Toronto
- Brookfield Place Dental, Toronto
- College Park Dental, Toronto
- King-York Dental, Toronto
- Richmond-Adelaide Dental, Toronto
- Hatamian Dentistry, Toronto
- Square One, Mississauga
- Pine Ridge Dental, Scarborough
- Sterling Dental, Scarborough
- Fairview Park Dental, Kitchener
- The Boardwalk Dental, Waterloo
- Masonville Place, London
- Kilborn Dental, Ottawa
How Night Guards Work
Custom night guards can help prevent any future dental problems, and protect your teeth and jaw from any damage while you sleep.
If you grind your teeth, your night guard will act as a barrier to help protect your teeth from damaging each other.
If you suffer from jaw joint pain, your night guard will help you reduce clenching, and may give you some pain relief.
Custom-Made Mouth Guards
Our dentists will create a custom night guard that fits your teeth perfectly. Using a digital scan of your mouth, your dentist can ensure a comfortable, secure fit.
With proper care and storage, your custom mouth guard will protect you for many years to come.