What is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding repairs minor chips and discolourations in tooth enamel and can help reimagine your smile.Book an Appointment
This Service is Available at All Toothworks Locations
- Bay Adelaide Dental, Toronto
- Brookfield Place Dental, Toronto
- College Park Dental, Toronto
- King-York Dental, Toronto
- Richmond-Adelaide Dental, Toronto
- Hatamian Dentistry, Toronto
- Square One, Mississauga
- Pine Ridge Dental, Scarborough
- Sterling Dental, Scarborough
- Fairview Park Dental, Kitchener
- The Boardwalk Dental, Waterloo
- Masonville Place, London
- Kilborn Dental, Ottawa
The Bonding Procedure
Dental bonding should be a minimally invasive process where tooth-coloured composite material is applied to a tooth, sculpted into shape, hardened and then polished.
Your dentist will begin by applying the composite in layers using light to harden each layer. After the last layer is hardened, your dentist will shape and polish it to form your tooth. The finished tooth should look natural and smooth.
Dental Bonding in Ontario: The Benefits
Dental bonding is usually used to repair discoloured or chipped teeth. It can also be used to close gaps between teeth or to alter tooth shape and colour.
Your dentist should be able to choose the composite resin that best matches your natural teeth so that it blends in.