What are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are custom-made pieces of tooth-shaped porcelain that your dentist bonds to the front of your teeth to help give you a more uniform smile.
This Service is Available at All Toothworks Locations
- Bay Adelaide Dental, Toronto
- Brookfield Place Dental, Toronto
- College Park Dental, Toronto
- King-York Dental, Toronto
- Richmond-Adelaide Dental, Toronto
- Hatamian Dentistry, Toronto
- Square One, Mississauga
- Pine Ridge Dental, Scarborough
- Sterling Dental, Scarborough
- Fairview Park Dental, Kitchener
- The Boardwalk Dental, Waterloo
- Masonville Place, London
- Kilborn Dental, Ottawa
The Veneer Procedure
Veneers can mask stains that cannot be removed with teeth whitening, and can help improve the appearance of your teeth.
Your dentist will begin by taking an impression of your teeth, which will be used to create your custom veneers. Your dentist will then bond the veneers to your natural teeth.
Dental veneers imitate the natural translucency of tooth enamel, so they will look and feel like natural teeth.
Benefits of Veneers
Dental veneers are a less intrusive alternative to dental crowns that can help improve the shape of your individual teeth and the evenness of your whole smile.
Veneers can help with a variety of issues such as worn, crooked or discoloured teeth. They can also be used to alter the size of teeth or repair unwanted spacing.
If cared for properly, dental veneers can last for many years.